What do teachers think about e-learning?
- 67% of teachers think that video lessons are a very effective way to teach the younger generation.
- 58% prefer to use an online tools to create a video lesson.
- 83% prefer to create video lessons with a PC or a laptop.
- 34% say that the key motivator for them to upload a video lesson is contribution of their knowledge to the community.
- 87% reported that they are willing to invest in creating a video lesson.
- 46% of teachers have already created at least one video course.
Marketing Assistant at Unius