With all digital tools available today a lot of students are struggling to stop their procrastination.
The useful infographic above provides a number of ways to keep you focused. Although most of them do not work in the classroom, they can be applied to your workplace at home:
1. Keep your snacks at the desk. Glucose helps your brain to concentrate.
2. Turn off the mobile phone.
3. Get a comfortable chair.
4. Make a short to-do list.
5. Time yourself.
6. Shut off everything that you are not using at the moment.
7. Clear your desk completely.
8. Put on headphones. Classical music is the best for focusing.
9. Reward yourself after finishing the work.
10. Frame a picture of your goal. And look at it every morning before work.
11. Bring your pet with you. They help you to focus.
Check out more study tips on www.uniuslearning.com
Marketing Assistant at Unius